Copyright and License Statement
The journal Voprosy onomastiki is published on an open access basis under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivs license 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). This means that users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes, provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited. The users are not allowed to remix, transform or build upon the published material.
The journal does not charge any type of article processing charge (APC) or any type of article submission charge.
By submitting the article, the authors warrant that the article is original, written by stated authors, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the authors and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the authors.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the corresponding author, by submitting the article, garantees that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to submit the article on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this copyright statement.
After the publication of the article, the authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
The authors expressively acknowledge and accept that they shall be entitled to no royalty (or any other fee) related to any use of the article submitted to the journal.
The journal Voprosy onomastiki will publish the article (or have it published), if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access may be free of charge for the readers.
The authors retain copyright. However, by submitting the article, the authors grant the Journal Owner the exclusive license for commercial use of the article throughout the world, in any form, in any language, for the full term of copyright, effective upon acceptance for publication. This means that the authors grant the Journal Owner the exclusive right:
- to prepare, reproduce, manufacture, publish, distribute, exhibit, advertise, promote, license and sub-license printed and electronic copies of the article, through the Internet and other means of data transmission now known or later to be developed; the foregoing will include abstracts, bibliographic information, illustrations, pictures, indexes and subject headings and other proprietary materials contained in the article,
- to exercise, license, and sub-license others to exercise subsidiary and other rights in the article, including the right to photocopy, scan or reproduce copies thereof, to reproduce excerpts from the article in other works, and to reproduce copies of the article as part of compilations with other works, and publish, distribute, exhibit and license the same.